Seigell Consultants, a prominent content and digital marketing company based in Dubai, is a trusted partner for firms looking to outsource their traditional and online marketing efforts. Organizations of all sizes rely on us to establish their online presence, create exciting content, and bring in new customers. Offering senior marketing experience at a fraction of the expense of in-house staff. Investing in marketing that returns a large amount of money, increased brand awareness, and long-term growth is what we believe in.
If you don't plan, your content is of little value. Full-service content marketing agency, we understand the importance of a well-executed content marketing campaign from start to finish.
1. Analyzing your current marketing content: You don't just do digital marketing once. Keeping a close watch on the bottom line, our strategists and consultants may analyze your current marketing content.
2. Doing the competitor's analysis: Competitor analysis, sometimes called competitive analysis, is the practice of identifying and examining the various marketing techniques of your industry's competitors. Your company's strengths and weaknesses can be evaluated against your competitors using this data as a benchmark.
3. Performing top content keywords research: Analyzing your current marketing content allow you to uncover short- and long-tail keywords with high monthly search traffic and difficulty scores within your domain authority range. The complexity of searching for these terms is similarly considerable.
4. Compelling strategy to generate leads & increase sales: When it comes to implementing your content marketing strategy, we collaborate with your team to plan. All stakeholders are brought into the process at this stage to ensure they are Compelling strategy to generate leads & increase sales.
Create content by brainstorming topic ideas that resonate with your buyer persona, developing written or visual material based on those ideas, and making that content available to your audience in the form of a blog, video, or infographic.
You're currently reading a blog post as an example of content creation. The purpose of a blog is to provide information, amuse, and uplift your readers through the written word.
2. Social Posts
By utilizing the power of social media posts, you can generate attention-grabbing material that directs customers and potential customers to your website.
The best infographics are focused, with a clear understanding of the target audience and the actual message they are trying to convey.
This covers subjects like the flow of the content generation process to help you better graphically convey your idea.
5. Email Newsletters
It's a terrific approach to keep in touch with your target audience and keep them interested in your products and services.
6. Case Studies
Buyers desire proof of past success before committing money to a product or service. To demonstrate this, case studies are a great way in. You can use these pieces of content to help customers understand how you were able to solve their pain points and help them achieve success by using your strategies.
Identifying the correct type of audience: Audience analysis may teach you a lot about your audience's geographic location, demographics, interests, and values. With this information in mind, you may create a company strategy tailored to your ideal clients' needs.
Understanding the buyer's persona: Interests and behaviors vary with time. Staying on top of your industry and gaining a competitive edge can be as simple as keeping an eye out for emerging trends within your target audience.
Discovering the preferred content type & platform: Think about the types of material you'd like to develop and the platforms where you'd like to publish it.
Crafting engaging content: In general, when you talk about "engaging content," you imply that your material catches your audience's attention and keeps them interested enough to want to learn more about your company after they've seen your content.
1. Regular publication & distribution of content
2. Consistently posting blogs, articles, case studies, etc
3. Automatic distribution of Social content on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.
4. Creating Email marketing & newsletter campaign
1. Analyzing weekly and monthly content reports
2. Identifying gaps within the content
3. Changing metrics to increase return on investment value
Content Marketers are your eyes and ears in the market. They reach out to customers while you focus on your business operations.
Consultants help you define your uniqueness, convey your brand story, and bring the much needed outside perspective to the company.
Content experts are storytellers, they create engaging brand content which otherwise gets sidelined in your busy business schedule.
Brand consultants are not caught up in your corporate culture, they bring fresh perspectives, and stay on top of the latest trends.
Content consultants plan with short-term and long-term goals to increase organic search traffic
Turning raw data into insightful content is a unique skill. Content creators help you interpret data for creating compelling content.
Marketing Consultants can help you when your company is not ready to commit to hiring full-time in-house team, or afford a marketing agency.
Consultants can provide expertise in branding, SEO, strategy, content, research, campaigns, website design and social media.
Online reputation is crucial. Marketing consultants leverage the power of curated content to enhance your brand image.
It is not just about free tool or software, it is about applying it to get results. Content experts increase the chances of reaching your goals.
Content managers ensure that your search engine ranking improves, and your campaigns are targeted and measurable.
Marketing consultants deliver measurable results that are based on analytics and insights. They measure and fine-tune tactics for max ROI.